Sunday, September 25, 2011

IF....

I found this on Running, and What Not I thought it was pretty cute and an easy way to get something written on my blog this week. I seem to have been lacking of things to say so this kinda stuff is fun!

Here goes:

If I were to get pregnant again :: I'd cry...sad I know, but that time is done for me.
If I could have any job in the world ::I'd still do something with writing, but with a little more flexibility and creativity.
If I had a day to myself :: I would SLEEP IN. I’d go on a run, take a long shower… I honestly don’t know what I would do. I stole that exact sentence from Micki....my thoughts were exactly that. In fact I gave up a vacation day this month because I had no plans!!
If I could get married all over again :: I would elope! Just me and my hubby in some great tropical locale. No crazy wedding stress.
If I could live anywhere in the US :: I'll change this to Canada, since I haven't really been many places in the US (or Canada really) I think I would live out on the east coast...the sea, cooler temps, the laid-back attitude and seafood!
If my girls would have been a boys :: My house would have a lot less pink stuff and I would probably be spending a lot of time at the hockey arena.
If I could have any talent in the world :: I would like to be more musical, learn an instrument or two.
If you met me in real life you would probably say :: You're shorter than I thought you would be!
If I could go back to school and get a different degree :: I'd get into Sport Management. At the time I did my degree this was new and I wasn't really into sports. However, I ended up in Health Studies with a post-grad in PR so Sport Mang. would've been a great start and probably saved me a year in school.
If money were not an object :: We would live in a bigger home.
If I could meet one celebrity :: Hmmm...this is my crazy coming out but...Courtney Love...she's nuts, it would probably be an interesting conversation.
If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life :: Smart Set, because I worked there for over 10 years, it's been good to me and all the clothes fit me well and are priced right ;)
If we get another pet :: We don't even have one now, and there will not be any in the near future.
If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW :: Iceland.
If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef :: House cleaner, still working on convincing Mr. B we need one.
If I had the option of plastic surgery ::Where to start? Laser eye surgery would be up there and a boob reduction, but that would be for running reasons only, seems a little selfish.

No comments: