I found this on Running, and What Not I thought it was pretty cute and an easy way to get something written on my blog this week. I seem to have been lacking of things to say so this kinda stuff is fun!
If I were to get pregnant again :: I'd cry...sad I know, but that time is done for me. If I could have any job in the world ::I'd still do something with writing, but with a little more flexibility and creativity.
If I had a day to myself :: I would SLEEP IN. I’d
go on a run, take a long shower… I honestly don’t know what I would do.
I stole that exact sentence from Micki....my thoughts were exactly that. In fact I gave up a vacation day this month because I had no plans!! If I could get married all over again :: I would elope! Just me and my hubby in some great tropical locale. No crazy wedding stress. If I could live anywhere in the US :: I'll change this to Canada, since I haven't really been many places in the US (or Canada really) I think I would live out on the east coast...the sea, cooler temps, the laid-back attitude and seafood! If my girls would have been a boys :: My house would have a lot less pink stuff and I would probably be spending a lot of time at the hockey arena.
If I could have any talent in the world :: I would like to be more musical, learn an instrument or two. If you met me in real life you would probably say :: You're shorter than I thought you would be! If I could go back to school and get a different degree :: I'd get into Sport Management. At the time I did my degree this was new and I wasn't really into sports. However, I ended up in Health Studies with a post-grad in PR so Sport Mang. would've been a great start and probably saved me a year in school. If money were not an object :: We would live in a bigger home. If I could meet one celebrity :: Hmmm...this is my crazy coming out but...Courtney Love...she's nuts, it would probably be an interesting conversation. If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life :: Smart Set, because I worked there for over 10 years, it's been good to me and all the clothes fit me well and are priced right ;) If we get another pet
:: We don't even have one now, and there will not be any in the near future. If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW :: Iceland. If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef :: House cleaner, still working on convincing Mr. B we need one. If I had the option of plastic surgery ::Where to start? Laser eye surgery would be up there and a boob reduction, but that would be for running reasons only, seems a little selfish.
Here's just the random thoughts that are going on in my head right now:
1) Somehow I've managed to 'skip' over a month of running. I'm not sure exactly how this happened. Not only have I not run in a long time but I also have completely abandoned any type of physical exercise. I made a decision each and every day to NOT move my body. And now the regret is sinking in. Specifically sinking into my lower back...man, I've been sore. Not the good muscle sore you get from a workout, but a wow! my body feels like shit, kinda sore.
2) That being said, yesterday I went for a run. I left the kids at dance class and headed out for an easy run with me, myself and my ipod. I had a great first 20mins. Then the second 20mins were a little rough. Figures that I can't just pick up where I left off a month ago. Funny how that happens. Anyway, glad I did it and hopefully its the start of something good.
3) Have you seen Google+ yet? I just discovered this the other day, now that it's open to the public. I'm not sure what I think but I do like the reader component. I get all my blog updates in larger teaser format. Even Blogger has changed. Not quite as pretty as it was before, but it seems to have all the functions I need. I guess I'll know more if I actually start blogging more again.
4) I'm addicted to tv again! The start of the new shows and the return of old favourites has reminded me of why I find it so hard to get off the couch in the winter...specifically because of Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and the cast of Modern Family. I miss good tv. This summer I only had True Blood to look forward to and that was just a huge, season-long, blood splattered let down.
5) The kids are back in school. This week Dee tried out for cross-country!! I was thrilled, but tried hard not to push too hard. We went to the school yard for our own 'practice', so she had an idea of the distance and pace. She has had three try-out days and another next week. I still don't know if she has made the team? I was impressed that the running has started at a 1min. run/1 min. walk pace. So exciting! I have visions of us doing trail runs together...okay maybe I'm getting ahead of myself a bit.