Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You like me...you really like me!!



A few weeks ago I was given the honour of 'Stylish Blogger' award from Kittee at Running Half Crazy.
I've been following Kittee for a bit and I find her inspiring...she's planning to run a whole bunch of 1/2 marathons and it's a level of crazy that I can relate to.
Although I am completely thrilled that someone noticed my blog (and she isn't even family), this award comes with rules that I seem to have difficulty getting my head around:

Rule 1.  Make a post and link back to the person who tagged you with the Award.-Check
Rule 2.  Share 7 things about yourself.  Yes 7-uh...ummmm..hmmm
Rule 3.  Award 7 GREAT bloggers the Award...yeah, well, about that...
Rule 4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won....see above

If you know me, you know that I'm the kinda person that throws chain letters in the recycling, I'm the one that deletes forwards even after threats of unending bad luck, I'm the one that doesn't call when I say I will...that last one is really sad.
It's not that I'm ungrateful for the award...Kittee, I really appreciate the nod! It's not that I don't know of 7 great blogs, I read great blogs all the time. Check out my blog roll, I'm actually a bit of a blog stalker.
It's just that most of them have been awarded this already and also, I'm a little lazy about this kinda stuff. I kinda new on the bloggy block, so I don't  know the proper blog award etiquette.
So, you can tell why it's taken me several weeks to get around to this post. Also...I really could not think of 7 things of interest about myself, except that I'm lazy and I don't do chain letters and I don't do forwards..I guess I'm down to five now, right??

I'll get to them...I have to think a little bit longer. Who thought talking about myself would be so difficult?

In the meantime....I want to thank you, my readers. Thanks for the comments and for keeping this fun for
me. I know there are  a few of you out there reading this and stalking me quietly. That's okay...I understand. I would love to hear from you though. If you don't want to follow publicly at least send me a message once in a while, or ask a question. I'd love  your feedback on the blog/running/parenting etc.

I would like to do a giveaway soon....as in...give my readers something for free!! But I wanted to have a few more followers in order to make it difficult  more fun!!

Don't be shy!

3 comments:

Kittee said...

You crack me up! Love the post... I feel like I know you better already... Hows the training going with Coach Kelly?

Cat B. said...

wow you're quick...I was still playing with the edits on this!
My training is coming along. I reached 12K on Sunday...longest to date. The weather has held me back a bit, can't wait for spring! Hope your training is going well too.

Anonymous said...

LOL I know what you mean about the award. Glad to see that coaching is going well! I would LOVE to hear more about that!!